Christmas is right around the corner and I couldn’t be more happy. I’ve been listening to my favorite Christmas playlists since the first of November, to my boyfriend’ dismay, and secretly want to put the Christmas tree up already. It’s also the time of the year where I start to make lists of potential gifts for friends and family and that’s where Black Friday comes along.
Now I feel a bit conflicted this year about Black Friday. On the one hand I focus on sustainability and know that discounts and sustainability don’t go hand in hand. On the other hand I want to give my friends and family high quality products that they can enjoy for a long time. Getting a discount makes these items a bit more budget friendly in these expensive months. The amount of deals flooding our mailbox and Instagram feed can be quite overwhelming so in this post I will share the best deals I found in several categories; beauty, fashion, home decor & lifestyle.
- Space NK, free full size gift when you spend 50 pound; the time to buy those beauty gifts and get something for yourself in return.
- Douglas, 25% off everything & 30% off scents.
- Mango, 30% off everything with the code BLACK19; perfect for your winter wardrobe staples.
- Daisy Jewellery, 20% off everything with the code ALL20; for a gorgeous gift for someone or ofcourse yourself.
- Zara Home, 20% off everything; they have a perfect new home collection.
- H&M Home, 20% off everything; perfect to pick up some sustainable bedding.
- Sweaty Betty, 25% off everything with the code CHEERS; the moment to pick up some workout clothes for your New Years resolutions
- Oysho, 40% off selected items; perfect for all the cozy essentials
- Anthropologie, 20% off everything with the code POMPOM; a great option for cute gifts and stocking fillers.
Do you do your Christmas shopping on Black Friday? And what are your favorite stores to shop at?