We all have favorite pieces in our closets, you know those items that you always gravitated to and that always seem to be in the laundry because you wear them so much. This past spring I purchased some items, which have quickly become my most worn items. They are too good not to share, plus you can shop most of these in the sale now.
- The white jeans by Mango. White jeans are a staple in my spring/ summer wardrobe and this pair ticks off all the boxes; slightly flared, not to see through and with a raw hem.
- This perfect beaded bag by & Other Stories (sold out online but still available in store). I did not jump on the beaded bag bandwagon last year because they all looked too similar in my opinion and just too heavy. This year however I spotted this perfect burned orange one and it’s worth the added weight.
- The floral midi skirt by Second Female. I fell in love with the print of this skirt; it just screams summer to me.
- The tortoise shell sunglasses by & Other Stories. Tortoise shell sunglasses are a real fashion staple and with the cat eye shape I just could not pass them up.
- The burned orange blazer by Mango (sold out but here is the yellow version). I think I tried this blazer on on three different shopping sprees but could not decide if I would get enough wear out of it. Turns out that it’s actually so easy to combine. I love the basic tee and jeans look and it’s the perfect pop of color to add.
- The shell earrings by & Other Stories, shell and ocean related jewelry is everywhere this season. I love this trend, but also wanted items that I would still enjoy wearing in the coming years. There earrings are exactly that.
- The sustainable sneakers by Veja. These sneakers are so comfortable and they are for sure one of my best purchases of the past year.
What were your most worn items this past month?