The festival season is in full bloom. Yes the days filled with festival outfits, sunshine, your best friends and chilling in the grass while listening to some of your favorites bands are here again. I love to spend the day or a weekend at a festival but they do ask for some serious preparations; whether it’s putting together your ideal timetable, arranging your finances (who needs food with those prices!) or figuring out what beauty products to take. Well I’m about to make your life a bit easier, hopefully, because today I am sharing my Festival Beauty Essentials with you.
- Antibacterial gel, does this need any explanation I mean I did mention the fact that this list was for a festival right!
- Sunscreen, Yes it’s sticky, yes it’s a burden to put on, yes it will make you shiny, but I will protect you against skin cancer and looking like a red lobster is also not that attractive.
- A bright lipstick, to instantly transform your look from I am camping and did not shower this morning to glamorous.
- Waterproof mascara, for all those unexpected and unwanted rain showers.
- A showstoping nailpolish color, a festival is the perfect time to embrace the summer vibes and go all out on nail polish, even if you only dare to go all out with your nails.
- Dry shampoo, your best friend due to lack of showers.
- Make up remover wipes, if they weren’t your best friend already for being able to remove your makeup without water, they also can be used to freshen-up the rest of your body and still give you a kind of clean feeling.
Now that you’ve got your beauty essentials covered it’s time to start worrying about more important issues like, what to wear?